Friday, November 18, 2011

Utah Ski Lodging Help.?

Am considering renting a small condo for Presidents Week 2008 with wife and 2 kids. I think best deal is going directly to owner via www.vrbo.com Anybody know what best place to stay is? I've seen lot's of listings for Prospector Square %26amp; Grand Galleria. And one slope Side for Snow Flower?





Thanks

Utah Ski Lodging Help.?
I would recommend using www.ResortsandLodges.com. I used this recently to plan a trip of my own and found the informatin they give to be very informative. They have pictures, videos etc and the best part is you can contact the properties directly. I was able to negotiate a price with the property better than anything I found on the other sites. Just follow the map section is the easiest i found or if you know a specific property you can search for that too. Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment