Saturday, November 14, 2009

How is this poem? For homecoming invite. (shortened due to maximum characters.)?

Could I be a schnook for being so shallow


This rose has grown abreast to me and I see that I had fallowed


A flower grows from beneath a blanket


Of fine and purest white reaches toward the sun


For heat and for the light


My caring for you grows stronger still,


Despite the surrounding cold


My heart is yours, bartered gone


For yours has it been sold


its petals shine from morning dew


Its stem grows stiff and strong


It stands strong through the freezing cold


It stands the winter long





I’ve seen you since four years from chemistry to Spanish


I miss the way you smile and laugh


The longer that we stay apart


The more I despair


The flower stretches through the snow


It reaches toward the sun


And now without you the color is gone


The flower's petals, dunBut as we talk, and as we learn


The flower comes back to life


The darkness fades and the snow melts


As you take away my strife


But as for now Homecoming draws near


So I ask one thing that will sheath my lance


Will you be with me at our first dance?

How is this poem? For homecoming invite. (shortened due to maximum characters.)?
That's really good! To bad girls just don't care about poetry no more. Ask her in a more natural way, and save the poem for publication.


No comments:

Post a Comment