Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is it too drastic for love I might not recieve?

I'm in love, but I won't see her on Valentine's day, and she doesn't know I love her. I have roses to give to her, and since my school just called off for snow, I was thinking of going to her school, leaving her flowers at the front desk, and asking if they could be deliever with the rest of the flowers in her school. But will the school do that? will I get in trouble for something?


We had a fight a long while ago and just made up. Is it too soon? what if she doesn't love me back? Will she think it's creepy or obsessive? Should I do this for her love?

Is it too drastic for love I might not recieve?
Alright here is what you do...go to her school and leave the flowers in the office for her and ask that they call her to the office and give them to her...they should do that for you.However if you two just made up you don't want to come across crazy. Girls love flowers and it is a nice gesture but play the friend card with them at first ( you can't play that card too long, because then she will always see you as only a friend) however in the beginning it is a non Threatening way to get to feel out the situation. Leave a note on the flowers that says something along th lines of " I just wanted to make sure you had a good valentines day!I'm so lucky to have a friend like you back in my life"(or whatever)Then if she calls you to thank you then you know she didn't think its creepy and she at least cares about your feelings(good start)when she calls you can ask her if she has planes for the evening and then ask her to a movie or something. At least that's what I would do. But if you like her than you want to see her happy and the flowers will surprise her and make her smile so you should do it!
Reply:Go for it man! Nothing is too drastic on V-day. Besides...if she feels the same way she'll respond.


No comments:

Post a Comment