Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What causes persistant sneezing?

I'm constantly sneezing, though my girlfriend always keeps the house completely dust-free, and considering the fact that it is wintertime, and that snow is on the ground, there are no flowers or budding trees, and no pollen etc... yet I constantly find myself sneezing, sometimes 10 or 15 times in a row, and I don't know why, I'm generally not allergic to anything, and I just can't figure this out, can anyone give me any plusible ideas please?

What causes persistant sneezing?
this is kind of ( allergic rhinitis )it may be from soap ,shampoo so u must chose fragrance _free products and even food u should notice by urself which foods aggrevat ur condition and aviod it esp (papper ,spice )....hope u be batter
Reply:perhaps you caught a cold?


No comments:

Post a Comment