Friday, May 21, 2010

Old website i used to visit all the time, know what it was?

Hey Everyone!


I used to send ecards all the time from this website, it was awesome!!! They were different pictures of like let's say a cottage covered in snow, it looked real but it would have like snow effects or the pond next to the house the water would be moving. They also had flowers that would fade in and out. I dont really think i am explaining myself correctly. but if anyone knows what i am talking about, or knows some other website I could send cards for free from that isnt animated, I would love to know.


Thanks for any help you can give me!!


Mel

Old website i used to visit all the time, know what it was?
Might have been www.bluemountain.com
Reply:You can use Hallmarks, at www.hallmark.com. Also, if you go to www.google.com and search for "animated e-cards", I'm sure you will find a lot more sites!





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment