Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Panic stricken dreams, need advice or ideas...please read on!?

ive been having this dream frequently in the past weeks, even when I'm awake.I went out for a smoke at work, lit the cigarette and then the next thing I knew the cigarette was down to the filter and almost 10 min had passed.Ok picture this if you can. I am standing by a lake,a giant blue lake that is surrounded on three sides by very tall snow capped mountains.At the base of the mountains are gold, purple, and blue flowers. I am standing by this lake on a concrete slab.There is nothing around me but this lake and mountains. No people,no cars,no noise except water trickling. I am wearing a yellow and red dress (and I dont wear dresses ever!) and dressy sandals. I am standing on the left side of this slab and start walking toward the other end of it,and I see something,but in this dream I can't distinguish what I see,but I feel panic and dread and fear. I start running to the other side,and then I wake up, panic stricken, palms sweaty, racing heart,the whole panic attack thing. Ideas?

Panic stricken dreams, need advice or ideas...please read on!?
I might be a spiritual type thing, has someone you love recently passed that would want you dressing up like that...
Reply:Maby it was of a movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment