Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is there such thing as fantasy obsession or something like that?

O.K. Someone told me it's called fantasy.


Lately I've noticed something different about me. I am attracted very much to anything with the color white or silver, anything that shines, snow especially, water, the beach, the saxaphone, long white skirts, trees, flowers, birds....etc


I also wake up very early in the morning. About 5 am and i walk for long distances. Even though i am16 years of age.


I also started painting. I used to draw but now i paint alot. Mostly dark backgrounds and i sprinkle white or silver small cut papers.


I don't know what caused this. But it is definaltely accompanied by an increase in energy. I was depressed for a long time. Nothing has changed so that i can say i am happy. I still have the same problems.


Does this have a name? Maybe it's an obsession or a condition and i can look it up the internet.

Is there such thing as fantasy obsession or something like that?
I would not be concerned w/this unless you have been diagnosed as bipolar, or manic depression. You will have real lows, then suddenly, for no apparent reason, you are on a "high"--that is the only way I can describe it. You have all the energy in the world, everything seems fascinating, etc. and you cant stop doing things. If you are on medication, you might mention this to your doctor. There are meds to keep you from swinging too much between the highs and lows. Pls dont let yourself sink real low again w/out asking for help...
Reply:this sound to me like you found a hobby or a motivation.


thats wonderful!


i think who ever tells you this is a"fantasy " is trying to say that it is a bad thing. but long walks? making art? looking more closely at life?





how is that bad.....SOUNDS WONDERFUL!

sandals church

No comments:

Post a Comment