Friday, May 21, 2010

Another poem?

I was wanting to know what you think, criticism is welcome ^_^








New Beginnings





Spring time is soon arriving,


it brings warmth and brightness.


flowers and love are in bloom.





Warm days and stormy nights,


Spent in the arms of true love.


As the sun melting the snow, old becomes new





The harsh Winter still in my head.


Like photos of old friends and old times


Times I was cold, times I went through the motions.





A new season pushing through the winter,


put away memories, old habits and coldness.


A soft buzzing in my ear that speaks of a new start





Let your heart open, hear it beating.


Thump thump, it's the rhythm of beginnings,


It's time to let the snow melt away.

Another poem?
its a pretty good poem, the only crit i can give is that the last verse sounds too much like something a song would. But other then that its good!!


keep up the poems, you have talent.

rene

No comments:

Post a Comment