Friday, May 21, 2010

Hi can some one read this journal and help me edit it if there are any mistakes please help?

Winter is frigid, cold, and treacherous it is the worst season out of the year. Summer is beautiful it has flowers blooming, birds singing, and the aroma of beef coming from the BBQ. Splashing noises in the swimming pool, and a ton of activities to do. Summer time is the best time of the year, it’s the time where you kick back on a lawn chair and zip your non virgin pin’ a colada. There are so many things you can do in the summer time that you cannot do in the winter. My favourite thing to do during the summer time is to play basketball and to go swimming on those hot scorching summer days.


Something that I am looking forward to this summer is to invite a few of my friends from school over to my house for a quick BBQ, and a dip in the pool. One more thing about summer that every body likes and especially me is when you wake up in the morning and the sun is shinning and the birds are singing it makes you have a warm happy feeling inside that you don’t get from winter.


Winter is my least favorite season. I don’t like winter because I have to get out of my warm bed in the morning and go to school. There is not too much to do in the winter besides picking up a pile of snow and molding it into a ball, I mean it’s pointless to throw a ball of snow at someone especially if there is a possibility that someone can get hurt. Christmas and New Years Eve is my only favorite time of winter. I think I will get my self an I pod and wait another couple of seasons to go by so I can get my self a 52 inch flat screen television next Christmas.

Hi can some one read this journal and help me edit it if there are any mistakes please help?
pina colada is spelled wrong. so is favorite.


when you say Christmas and New Years Eve is; its actually "are". Ipod is one word.





your welcome!! lol
Reply:nice journal!!! especially the part about the ipod and the flat screen TV!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment