Friday, May 21, 2010

We're going on our second date. What can I do to top the first?

I really like this girl and our first date was magical. We laughed...we danced...we shared secrets...we shared dreams. Now I'm planning our second date next weekend. I'm thinking about going Snow Tubing together..maybe we'll get the laughs going again? Do I give her flowers? I gave her a few on the first date. Do I try holding her hand? Please, tell me what your idea of a perfect second date is!

We're going on our second date. What can I do to top the first?
well that depends on what you did for the 1st date! i say go ice skating cuz thats always romantic. and you dont even have to be perfect at it...you can have fun trying to keep each other up on your feet! and yeah if the date goes well, try holding her hand or cuddling with her (hint hint ice skating rinks are chilly!) and then bringing her flowers is a cute idea too =) good luck!!!!
Reply:sex

php hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment